Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My Australia adventure - Melbourne

I love Australia!

Its the place where my heart yearns to be. I have to wait another 3 years before I can move, but hopefully the next 3 years will fly by with lots of raw cock and cum.

Speaking of which... here is my Australian sex adventure. I'm going to split this into 2 parts, possibly 3, as there is alot of information... all of it VERY juicy!

I went to Melbourne for New Year and a bit of January and then went onto Sydney from there. I fell in Love with Melbourne, but IN love in Sydney.

Melbourne:

New Years eve was a night I will never ever be able to forget. It was full of raunchy hardcore bareback sex.

To start off with I had invited this gorgeous wog boy to come over in the afternoon. It had been a very very hot day, at 42 centigrade, so stayed in with the aircon. The wog boy (a wog is a hot italian australian) came over. He was poz, and we wasted no time in getting naked and too it. I fucked him raw, and god, his hole was good. Finally, I bred his hole, and then he flipped me over stuck his raw cock in me, and started shooting his poz seed. Fuck.... great way to get the party started.

Now I was really good in Melbourne. I wanted to find some 'help' as in 'T', but fuck, there was a shortage. So opt'd for getting totally smashed on a bottle of vodka. I'd been invited to a whole party thing at some apartment (not the sexual kind), and after 10pm fireworks, I made my excuses and hurried off.

CLUB 80

If you going to go to Melbourne, I recommend going to club80. Fantastic den of pure eniquity!

I was barely in there, at this point drunk, when I headed over to a sofa, found a hot boy, and just bent down on the sofa in front of him. He took the que, and immediately got up and started playing with my hole. He then positioned himself behind me, and started fucking me raw. He fucked me for all of 5 mins, blew his load. At this stage a group of guys had started circling, and as hot boy pulled out, another hot canadian guy started fucking me with a massive cock. Again raw.

I guess I can tell u at this point, I lost count at 35 cocks. I think I took around 45 - 50 cocks - ALL OF THEM RAW / BAREBACK!! It was fucking Heaven! I had 3 guys say I wanna use a condom, and I told each one to fuck off (I was drunk, this was allowed).

I was invited into a private sling room by canadian guy and found a mate of mine there and so we took turns getting used, and abused by his cock, as well as him finding other tops to come in and use us. It was fantastic!

After about an hour there and around 8 cocks later, I made my way to a dark area, with another bench liek structure, bent over, and didn't look back. I just took raw cock after raw cock, using my hole, fucking me, giving me what I deserved - no questions asked.

I honestly would not know who had fucked me... who had penetrated me... who I had given permission to, to get so intimate with me, that they were inside me... and not only inside me, but inside me raw. Breeding me with their cum, and what not else. I loved not caring, not caring that there may have been a 70 year old fat man using my cunt, or whether he was 30 and gorgeous. Anyone and everyone had fairgo, and many guys had a go.

After several hours, of finding a corner, where I could just bend over and take cock, and get gangbanged because a circle would always appear, I finally thought let me go and have a rest. So wondered around, and met a gorgeous muscle boy. He took me into a room, and we started kissing.

I'd like to point out, that whilst I'll give my cunt to anyone and everyone who will have it PROVIDED that they fuck me raw, I DON'T under any circumstances kiss anyone and everyone. A bit weird... but hey...

So we started kissing, and i ended up fucking him and then he fucked me, and we cuddled, kiss, and then he fucked me again. My hole at this point was gaping, and dripping. I had lost count at how many cumloads I had up there, could have been 30 - 40 at this stage. I don't know.

Eventually, I left and walked around again, finding dark corners to bend over and take raw cock. By 6am, I was exhausted. It had been 8 full hours, around 45 - 50 cocks, and many many loads of cum.







3 cocks wanted condom

1 comment:

  1. Love this story, I done that butt for the whole weekend, Friday night through early Monday morning, then having to work all day with an ass hole full of wild seeds. My work buddies were cumming up to me and asking what the smell was. of course I had showered, but with all the cum in me and leaking out, they could smell it.
    With barebacking all the time I finally got infected, but no regrets, now i just bb top fucking my seeds into any holes wanting it.
    I love the action and it can get so intense. Usually when i visit a city I will have bareback parties In one city, where I had a party 3 yng guys infected after taking lots of cum loads. I always warn guys that the cum they take may be poz. I have no way to control that. Anyway keep having fun. Love your stories. .

    ReplyDelete