Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Been a loooong time cuming...

Hi all,

I'm starting to wonder how many followers I have since I have not posted in a long while. Major apologies. Have got caught up in life and you know the drill.

So I met this guy, who thought he was poz... started dating and all... It was great. Oh and yeah you heard me right, he THOUGHT he was poz.

He had fucked a poz guy, had invited Tina to come and play and got to the poinT and there was blood from the poz guy in the needle, and so automatically when he found out the guy was poz, he thought he was too.

NO HE WASN'T!

Anyways, so once he found out he ditched me. CUNT!

Anyway, I ended up going on holiday with a friend to a tropical island, and had the best time, and when i got back I was royally dumped.

That covers August to October.

1 comment:

  1. Dam, you missed out fucking him poz bud. One of my buds who is a top, pozzed by taking a poz blood injection in his arm. He infected real fast, but died in 3 years. The poz guy had aids, and my bud got infections all the time and finally passed. I miss him a lot as he travel the world to fuck guys.

    ReplyDelete