Sunday, July 4, 2010

A crap 3way

So.... I love cum. Cum up my ass, down my throat, multiple times, and by multiple cocks. I'm versatile, but prefer bottoming.

I had a threesome recently.... with a couple. Now I should have taken the hint from the Profile name CumBucket, however the one dude said he was vers, and the other was top.

So they came over, and we got straight to it. They were ok looking, but they were filthy, and were keen to play with someone poz even though they were both neg. So hey.... yum!

Anyway, Cumbucket gets on all 4's and wants me to fuck him. So I start fucking, him, working his hole up nicely, and getting it loose. He already had 4 loads in there which was hot, and I could feel them swishing against my hard cock.

Whilst I was fucking him, his bf slides his large brown cock into my hole. Now whilst I love being fucked, I don't stay hard. I don't know why.... but yeah....

So cumbucket instructs his bf to 'go sit over there' and point to the edge of the bed. Very rude man. I continue fucking him, and he wants my seed, and is going full hone, begging me to breed him with my poz load. Now I had every intention of breeding him, and giving him what he came for, and I love a bit of verbal too... but for fuck sake... have patience. After a minute of him droning on about wanting my cum, and pleading for it, he started getting irritated that I hadn't cum yet. I said I wasn't ready yet and he got a bit shitty.

So after this I got off, and the bf started fucking me. Was great having that big brown cock sliding in and out my my hole... and he was really starting to stretch me out, and give me a good seeing to, when cumbucket decides he's being left out and pulls his bf away and announces that he would like to fuck me.

So he slides in with his puny fucking cock, and starts fucking me, can't even get hard, with the bf now fucking him. Not even 20 seconds passes, and the bf cums up cumbuckets ass.

Now I just think that is rude. They fuck each other on tap all the time, I worked the bf up to a point, I should have got the cum reward!!!

Anyway he then announces he can't cum, and I must continue fucking him. So I did, was so annoyed I couldn't cum, so ended up wanking, and splashing it on his hole. Yeah that'll teach him.

No comments:

Post a Comment