Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sydney Part 2

So I realise a month after getting home, that I have not finished my Sydney Adventure. So apologies for the having a few posts inbetween etc, but life has been slightly hectic.

So... Part 2....

I'm with the Maori dude that I had picked at at Headquarters, or rather who had picked me up and we had gone back to his place first before going off to his dealer. Now I'm going to be honest and say he wasn't my type, but 1) He knew were to find Tina, and 2) he woo'ed me with stories of going to public parks and picking up straight boys.

Finding Tina was easy, and a dream come true. The Straight boys in the park didn't happen, and I think he was bullshitting to be quite honest.

So We went back to his and we played around, played on the roof of the apartment block out in the open completely naked, and then down in the car garage as well. Luckily this was like 4am, and not one was up and about.

We then decided to go and find Tina as it was apparent that she was definitely missing from the party, and having not invited her to party for a previous 2 years, I just wanted to get as fucked up as possible.

So We got to the dealers house who the Maori dude has said he had played with. Well the dealer was fucking hot! Let me tell you. And He had a MASSIVE cock tucked away in a pair of hotpants. So here I was, whilst them two were sorting out the cash, pulling my cock out and started playing with it.

The D didn't need much more promoting, took his cock out (and it was massive - around 10 inches and VERY thick) and pushed me on my knees and fed me his massive cock and invited me back into his 'den of iniquity' complete with sling and another bareback slut. D and I started 69'ing whilst the other 2 played and finally got me up in the sling and started fucking my bare hole raw with that massive cock. Thank gor that Tina was making me feel amazing, and my hole was begging for cock, as ordinarily, I may not have managed such a huge piece of wood fucking me as if there were no tomorrow.

D finally announced he was gonna breed my hole, and politely asked if I would like to take his seed. Uh.... Hello? lol! OF COURSE! So he bred me, and as he pumped that cock of his in me, I miled every last drop out of my used hole. I'd taken so many loads by then, then his cock was slick with cum from I don't know how many others, all nice and mixed up. He continued fucking me gently for a while and then pulled out, and my hole leaked a huge wad of cum on the floor.

I then got fucked by the other dude, but he was quite crap, so not going to go into much detail, and he didn't cum, so it was a waste of my time and his boner.

Finally me and Maori left, and went back to his, and played a wee bit more, and then he invited someone who lived in his building to come over as well as some random.

The random - WAS NOT MY TYPE! How ever the random sensing that I could be bought, suggested we go and find more Tina and so him and I went searching leaving Maori and the other dude to play.

Now I am not a scab, and I would have gladly paid for my own, but if someone wants to give you some Tina Loving, then it'd be rude not to accept and offer your hole to him. Thankfully Tina would fuck me up to the point I just wouldn't care.

So we went and found some, and I thought we were going back to Maori's place, but the dude took me back to his place, fixed me up a nice blast of tina (a very big one too) and administered it. I was Fucked within seconds, and then he took advantage of me, and trust me, I would have had it no other way. I was begging him to "Use my cumhole", "fuck my cunt", "breed me like a bitch" and whatever else, pulling my ass cheeks apart, hoping that I would take his seed. He had a real nice cock too, and kept jabbing away at my hole, till he shot a nice big juicy load deep inside my gut.

I think he must have fucked me for about an hour at least because the afternoon seemed to have passed, and suddenly it was early evening. I decided to leave and went back to my hotel and bounced on BBRT, where I invited 2 more guys to come over and use my hole.

Both of them were really hot, and I found myself being tag teamed between 2 nice sized cocks, bare of course, and finally both of them bred me. By this stage, I had lost count of how many cum loads I had taken (thanks to Tina and being awake for 48 hours and the sheer abundance of it all).

I decided to call it a night, miraculously found a sleeping tablet in my vanity case and went to bed.

There is actually going to be a part 3 to this which I will put up tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment