Monday, June 14, 2010

My Sydney Local - Wants to be pozzed

So I met this hot hot hot fucker in Sydney, who gave me the a massive load at Headquarters. I remember seeing him coming into the club, and really wanting to get with him, but he wasn't into piss, so I stayed at the piss party, and he went downstairs.

After the piss pasrty (from my previous blog) I had gone down stairs, and he had pulled me into a booth with someone else, and the two of them have tag teamed my fuckhole good..... Lets just say Tina was visiting, and my hole could have been fucked for hours.

So I find out he lives in Auckland. We hooked up last week and had an amazing hour long fucking session. Whats hot is the fact that he doesn't know whether he is Poz or not, but wants to be poz. So he fucked me for ages.... in different positions. Awesome guy, massive cock, and amazing kisser. Could actually fall for someone like that. I was covered in sweat... literally dripping, stingin my eyes by the time he was close. He then started pounding my hole, and going for gold! My Ankels were around my ears, his tongue in my mouth, halfway down my throat as he bred me with his seed.

What was great is after he asked to breed him. Like almost immediately. So because I have stamina and can literally fuck a hole for an hour before I get close, and all he wanted was my seed, I wanked for a whle till I was close, then shoved my raw dick inside him and bred his tight maybe neg, maybe poz ass good for him. Fuck... I like a fucker who is begging for poz seed eh! HOT HOT HOT!

I definitely wanna hook up with him again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment