Monday, June 14, 2010

My Sexy German

Now I know I just put a blog up, but I'm trying to do the chronological order thing. And Yes I haven't even completed my Sydney trip yet.

So Saturday night I met up with this sexy as fuck German bottom. Now I'm more bottom. Fuck, I'm all about the cum dripping out of my hole... but when a 24 yr old German filthy fucker messages u online, and he's oh so fucking HOT HOT HOT, sometimes you need to top.

I had the BEST top fuck I've had in years!!

He came over and we immediately had the chemistry going which was great. I love making out, and it wasn't awkward at all. So He starts sucking me off, and I'm rock hard. I turned him over, and lubed him up and started fucking him. He asked for it rough, and trust me, I promised him I was going to wreck his hole, and wreck his hole I did.

I started out doggy, and fuck.... didn't go gentle on the guy. I rammed it in. He was begging for it!! He took it like a trooper, pushing hard against me to get every inch in. The harder I thrust forward, the harder he thrust backwards. We changed positions, and changed back, and I was flinging him around my bedroom like a blowup doll. We fucked non stop for 30 minutes before I needed a break (more like gasping for air), and the little fucker was still wanting more.

After my break, and I continued fucking his hit tight hole. It was amazing, feeling my raw dick sliding in and out.

Oh and again the best part... he didn't care about the risk. He was neg, but didn't care if he was pozzed or not. Major turn on!!

I fucked German boy for almost 2 hours, before I finally shot a massive load right up his tight little neg hole. Fuck, he was begging for it! After I had cum inside, him, he asked me to stay inside him and continue fucking him whilst he jerked off. He was hard the entire time that I fucked him, up until he shot a huge load all over his gorgeous body. We lay in a heap on the bed, kissing, cuddling etc.

Again, one of the best fucks I've had in a long time.

1 comment:

  1. Hey.... Nope... nothing hotter man!

    By the way, I feel absolutely honoured if you are who I think you are.... that you are following my blog!!

    ReplyDelete