Monday, March 15, 2010

An unexpected load

So.... i've been chilling out today, doing the usual Sunday thing... wanking myself into an oblivion, and wondering where i can get a load from.

Been going on BBRT, and started chatting to people around the world. There is this unbelievably gorgeous 25 yr old Aussie bloke who lives in Brisbane, and we chatted and cam'd for each other all afternoon.

Then unexpectedly a mate who i have never met, but has been a facebook friend, for almost a year, and doesn't know my dark side, txt me. So we agreed to meet up, and well, he came over, and one thing led to another and myself bent over, with him lubing up his cock with no condom.

PRAISE GOD!!! - Here is a very cute 20 yr old who knows what he wants. Bareback hole! maybe christchuch isn't that conservative anymore... or i don't know.

So anyways, again, gorgeous guy, nice body, killer smile, lubing up his rubber free cock, and he sticks it in me. He fucked me in every position under the sun for about 45 minutes, none stop. My cumhole was getting to a point of frustration, as the cum was almost there, and fuck, all i wanted was that load from that huge cock, pounding me non stop!

So finally he shoots a huge load in me. i feel his warm seed flooding my guts, (fucking marvellous), but no.... he doesn't pull out. He continues fucking... for another 30 minutes, and rewards my endurance with another huge load.

lets just say my hole is fucked.... taking those 2 loads of seed from him... it was just such a wonderful unexpected surprise.

he's so keen on my hole, he wants to come over tomorrow night.

so I'll keep updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment