Sunday, March 28, 2010

HOT BLACK LOAD

So... whilst I may come from South Africa and I'm a self confessed cumslut, I have never taken a black load. I've had black guys fuck me, but never taken a load.

Today that changed. Hot black American guy here in Christchurch messaged me online asking if I wanted a load. Fuck, i jumped at the chance.

He came over, and we cut the chit chat and went straight to my bedroom. He started stripping down, and revealed a rather large cock, that was soft. So i stared sucking on it, and it just got bigger and bigger, till my mouth ached from being so widely open.

I started thinking in my mind, fuck, i'm not going to be able to take this piece of meet, and really started worrying. so gave it a try.

I lubed up my hole, and he got behind me, and started pushing in. i closed my eyes, and just relaxed, welcoming this hot black cock, that was honestly a little bigger in length and width than a can of redbull, right up my cumhole.

It took a few minutes of getting used to, and finally, he started sliding in and out. I was in pigg heaven. Big black cock, using my hole raw, sliding in and out, and the guy was actually fucking hot.

He then threw me against the bed, and started pounding me. I was using every curse word i know, letting him use me, use my hole, use my body as his personal cum dump. It was a fucking honour, to let this stranger, just use my hole, be inside me, and enjoy what my hole could give him.

Finally we switched positions, and he ploughed me to the point i thought his cock was gonna start poking up into my stomach. his hard quick, pounding thrusts split my pussy in two... i was pulling him closer into me, begging him to use me as a fuckhole.

finally, he started thrusting faster and faster, and i could feel his cock swelling up, rock hard inside, me. it was amazing. and then that beautiful feeling of warmth as his cock exploded inside my cunt, and he fucking kept thrusting.

i milked that cock for every drop of sperm with my ass muscles, and then as if we'd just had a casual lunch, he got up, and started talking about his travel plans.

hopefully i get to see him before he goes.

i was so proud of myself, i went on MSN and showed a mate his load. i was so excited, showing off i can pushed a bit to hard, and a whole glob shot out all over my keyboard.

and what a massive load it is....

off now to a gangbang... where i'll hopefully take another 3 or 4 tonight.

fuck, i'm a whore and i love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment