Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Friday night

By the way i guess i should say that Friday night this week is going to be fun times. Whilst all my mates have decided Lady Gaga is the way to go this weekend, and are flying out to see her up in Auckland, i have decided to take some guy up on his offer of whoring me out in the park.

Initially there was another dude who wanted to be gangbanged outdoors, however he was a flake, and u could see it by his profile. So the organiser contacted me, and asked me if I would be willing to satisfy the 33 men who have said they will be there.

Now with any event, 33 men may say they are coming, but cut that by a 1/3 at least given their excuses, and bullshit, but 11 people outdoors in a city park, using my cumhole.... good way to start the weekend!

And for a small city like Christchurch, thats bloody brilliant!

I'll update and let all know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment