Sunday, March 14, 2010

Friday night - cancelled

So Friday was freezing cold and raining, and as you imagine, not conducive to an outdoor gang bang, so I skipped out.

What i did do though, was go to a concert here in Christchurch, and got totally hammered with some of my work mates.... Hammered to the point of not remembering very much at all except going to the gay bar after and taking a hot load in the toilets. Don't know who he was, and don't know how it came about, but remember someone riding my hole, and giving me a hot load.

I then woke up the next morning with someone else in my bed (who didn't know anything about the toilet hook up).... all very strange. oh and I gave him a load. Really cute little guy, looked almost Italian, with hazel eyes, a hot little body. Pity he was only a bottom though, seeing as he had a nice 9 inch uncut cock. Such a fucking waste!! But anyways, he hopped on my dick raw, and took every drop of my load, so kudos to him.

I'm in such a slutty mood today. i may just organise a few anonymous pump and dumps, and see how many loads i can get.

the really crap thing, is that christchurch is so small, with such a small population. Hot bareback sex is almost a niche market. I'll see what i can do, and let ya know about it.

Hopefully my hole will be dripping by tonight.... fuck yeah!

till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment