Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Decisions... decisions

So.... here I am caught up in a huge decision. What do i do next.

As you may know, I am from South Africa, and have immigrated to New Zealand. Fantastic place to visit, but fucking nightmare country to live in.

I am only here as it gives me fast entry to Australia and all those gorgeous Aussie boys who love nothing more than to breed. So that is my game plan. However when i saw fast entry... i mean 5 years vs not at all. U can't immigrate to Australia if u're poz. u can't immigrate to NZ either, but i managed to pull some strings. All legitimate by the way!!

Anyway... after living in Auckland for 1.5 years i decided to move to Christchurch as i'd been here on a weekend. Again... NEVER move somewhere after falling in love with it on ONE holiday. Because you're gonna be making a mistake! And never move down for a boy either! 2 HUGE mistakes in one.

Boy didn't pan out. Got a great job down here, which whilst taking a HUGE salary cut, pushed me up in career development, i've realised i cannot survive on the smell of an oil rag, nor love and charity.

So... I resigned from my job... as i the 5 months experience i've got was enough to elevate my career exponentially - and now i have a dude who wants me to move back to Auckland.

Whilst i may sound like i'm contradicting myself this works as

1) He is somewhere to stay whilst i get on my feet back in Auckland
2) He wants to use me as his cum dump - fuck yeah!
3) He wants to be able to whore me out to his mates.
4) He has a wee bit of money, and sometimes its nice to get a bit spoilt especially as things have been a bit fucked up lately.

Only thing is i think he genuinely "likes" me... so may have to watch that as this would be a temporary arrangement.

Plus definitely more raw cock to be had in Auckland that here. Still not enough though hehe.

So feeling remarkably relaxed, but also restless if that makes sense.

1 comment: