Sunday, March 21, 2010

Anonymous load

So i was trying to get with this really hot guy tonight. we went to a few bars and shit, and anyways, he dropped me at home. Funny thing is, he was apparently into me, but didn't think i was into him and visa versa!

so i txt him thanks, and subtly said... wish i could have charmed ur 9inch snake, and he was like... fuck... why didn't u ask, i was dying to play with you all night.

so anyways, unfortunately he's already got home. so plan B also flaked out. the 20 yr old from sunday night was supposed to come. txt me saying he was in the shower, and that was the last i heard. I'd invited another bttm guy who i'd only found out today would take me raw load, but because of the wishy washy timing, everything FUCKED OUT!!

so i jumped online, and after trawling for about an hour (because there are fuck all people in christchurch, and even less into bb), i finally get this hot looking muscle guy (no face pic) message me asking if i'd be blindfolded waiting ass in the air. he wants to breed me. BINGO!

I invited him around, and he was there on time. sucked his cock, which was a nice length (couldn't see anything) and tasted really good. i really love sucking cock, when its kinda manly smelling, but not funky smelling.

After he was hard, he slide in my hole raw (yuss) and started pounding me. fuck, this dude didn't wait wait for me to catch my breath.... the whole thing was inside and he was pounding me really good. it was fucking awesome!! he only lasted about 5 minutes in my tight hole, because he started tensing my, and i pushed back with all my might, so i could get him nice and deep, and he bred me with his load. fuck... what a big load too.

he then left, and i got up... and am now looking for a second load (probably won't get it).

talking to my mate in Brisbane - really gorgeous fella i met on bbrt. he asked me to cam quickly, and show him the load dripping from my ass, which i did, then i scooped it all back up and fingered it inside my hole.

lets hope i can find another load...

No comments:

Post a Comment