Wednesday, March 10, 2010

And so my blog begins - 10 March 2010

I've been reading all these bareback blogs of late, about how these gorgeous guys offer up their holes to all and sundry. I identify well with them, and have have decided to share my past stories as well as sexual conquests with you.

I'm currently 27 years old, and have lived in a few different countries, collecting loads of hot sperm up my hole from pretty much every nationality out there. You can say my cumhole is well travelled, and has accepted anonymous loads in many cities of the world, as well as tourists visiting.

I am originally from South Africa, lived in London for 6 years and now find myself living in New Zealand. I will be moving to Sydney Australia soon, once I get citizenship in New Zealand.

ok, so with the basic history out the way....

My hole loves cum, much like every other cum dump. Though I have lost count of how many guys i have had up my hole, when it reached the 2000 mark - which was when i was 23, (yes i'm a slutboi), ball park figure is i've slept with over 4000 at this stage.

I love bending over and taking hot raw cum. Whilst at this stage, I am still picky about who i let use my cum dump, there have been instances where i have been so wired, that i've offered my cumhole up to all who would have a shot at loading it up.

The most cum i have had in my hole in one night is 17 guys and 22 loads. Whilst there are people out there who have had 30 or 40, the interesting this is up until 5 years ago, I was mainly top.

Whilst this first blog is possibly more informative than actually horny, at the same time, I understand to keep it short and sweet. so let me list the things i've done.

  • Offered up my cunt to the highest bidder
  • If a guy was poz, i'd charge him double to use my cumhole when i rented for a while.
  • obviously i rented my hole for a while.
  • Have had my hole whored out
  • Have been the party favour for a few parties, where I have been passed around.
  • Given up my hole to some skanky old men just to give them a thrill, and let them feel what a tight slut hole feels like.
I will be travelling to New York in June for my first New York Pride. I have started making contact with some of the hot guys on BBRT. But definitely keen for some whoring out. Will be in New York for 9 days, and hoping to take at least 150 loads in that time. Anyone willing to help or host, please let me know.



No comments:

Post a Comment